TPG Community

Get online support

Relocation delays and poor CS

SOLVED Go to solution
Foogie
Level 2

Hi

I organised for relocation on 23rd April over a week ahead of this date. I still do not have internet access despite talking to TPG personnel everyday since 23rd April. NBN box is here from previous owners, my account just needs activation by TPG for internet access.

I also lodged a complaint via customer relations email yesterday which hasn't been acknowledged yet.

Please look into this today as it is now the second day of WFH for 2 adults without an internet connection thru extremely poor customer service - lots of excuses, no action.

Account number 65XXXXX.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @Foogie

NBN installation can generally take 10 days however, we still provide a standard timeframe of 2-30 working days. Having had a look on the account, the delay was caused by the address deemed to be used already which was then raised directly to NBN Co and was corrected. 

We've seen that the service installation is now completed and your internet is now working. 

Despite the setback we hope the resolution has helped in making the experience with TPG a bit better. 

Should you require any assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Note: We have modified the account info for the security of the account.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ahra_G

Hi @Foogie

NBN installation can generally take 10 days however, we still provide a standard timeframe of 2-30 working days. Having had a look on the account, the delay was caused by the address deemed to be used already which was then raised directly to NBN Co and was corrected. 

We've seen that the service installation is now completed and your internet is now working. 

Despite the setback we hope the resolution has helped in making the experience with TPG a bit better. 

Should you require any assistance, you may reach out to us again or you may check out our self-help options located here: http://tpg.com.au/support

Note: We have modified the account info for the security of the account.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Foogie
Level 2
Hi @Ahra_G

My connection was activated last night after I called to check on the status and was escalated twice. The operators yesterday did a good job and I am appreciative.

However, service prior to yesterday, particularly on Saturday and Sunday was not good. I understand connection at a new location can take some time. This is why I requested the relocation over a week in advance to account for the procedures.

I have emailed customer relations and hope to hear back today regarding this entire process so will not divulge any further here. If you are able to check on an acknowledgement from customer relations regarding my email from late 26th April, that would be appreciated.
Angeli

Hi @Foogie

I have sent a follow up to our Customer Relations Team and your assigned case officer will be contacting you within the day. If you will be unreachable by phone, she will be in touch via email. 

Regards,

Angeli