Relocation update NBN HFC

cbarnos82
Level 2

Username: cbarnos82
Account Number: 5190730

Plan ID 5590243

Service Type 85: NBN HFC Digital Voice
Status Installation Stage 2

The property I am in has existing installed infrastructure and I have the compatible equipment.  When should I expect to be patched over? I have not received any update from TPG.

There was corresponence at this address regarding the disconnection of a previous iinet account. I want to make sure there is nothing holding up this process up due to work from home demands. 

Thank you. 

25 REPLIES 25
JayeshP9

Hi cbarnos82,
Can you provide me old and new address? you can private message me those addresses.
Regards
JayeshP9

JayeshP9

Thanks for providing detail, I have forwarded your request to moving team so you will receive call for update.

regards

JayeshP9.

cbarnos82
Level 2

Hi Jayesh, 

Thank you, I have not recieved any call, when should I expect to hear from the moving team? 

Chris. 

JayeshP9

Hi cbarnos82,

I have checked with our team and noted that we received your request but lookalike your new address has still active connection of previous occupant so may be that's reason its pending.

Are currently living at new address or old?

Regards

JayeshP9.

cbarnos82
Level 2

Hi Jayesh, 

I am living at the new address which we purchased. 

There appears to be an existing iinet account, which is to be disconnected as there was a letter addressed to the previous occupant from iinet.

Nest steps?  

JayeshP9

Hi cbarnos82,

Currently our change of location team is handling your case and we are checking with nbn for this issue because based on nbn still property is connected for previous account. 

regards

JayeshP9.

cbarnos82
Level 2

Hi Jayesh, 

On Thursday last week, I provided all my details to a TPG NBN Service Delivery Team member and forwared my Proof of occupation details to a requested address. I did this while at the same time confirming that IINET have no active subscription on the line, a fact confirmed by them twice. 

I recieved no response despite various requests for followup. 

I am really suprised that existing customers, who are wishing to transfer there existing connection are treated so poorly. There is no reason I could not have instead chosen a new provider and paid a setup fee rather than a relocation fee. 

When providing title documents and a signed statement I did not recieve even so much as confirmation of receipt. 

The satus of my installation has not moved since it commenced. 

It feels like the support forum just places you in a new vortex of unresponsivness. 

PLEASE HELP. 

Chris 

JayeshP9

Hi cbarnos82,

Just want to make sure so i can investigate.

Which document have you sent proof of occupation or proof of occupancy?

A Proof of Occupancy Document (POD), which must show the end user's name and full address, as a serviced address, and not just a mailing address.
Acceptable documents for a POD include:
- Current fixed utility bills (water, electricity or gas).
- A current insurance document, specific to the address (e.g. Business or Home & Contents)
- Certificate of Title of the land.
OR
- A signed Lease agreement.

Regards

JayeshP9.

cbarnos82
Level 2

Hi Jaesh,The owner who is member of my family provided their drivers license, certificate of title and a signed statement stating that I am the current and only occupant.