TPG Community

Get online support

Scheduling date for NBN move

ewa555
Level 2

Hi, I'm trying to schedule transfer of my NBN service to a new premises in a few weeks, but the only options I have in the online form are to process immediately or to schedule a date where the process won't begin until then with another 10 day window attached. The new premises has a PCD installed already but will need a technician visit for the internal connection, I want to schedule this visit (it is several weeks away still) so that the service can be cut over as close to the move date as possible. I'm working from home and can't just have no internet servicve for 10 days or more, it seems with advance notice it should be simple enough to schedule this for a particular date but I don't have an option to do this, can you please advise how to proceed

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @ewa555 

We know there’s a lot to organise when moving your services and understand this can be a stressful time. 

Here are some of the articles that you may find helpful in relocating your service:

I've managed to locate your account and organised a call back to be made today from a member of our Moving Home team to better assist you with the relocation. 

Regards,

Ahra_G