Sms not received

Precynoronha
Level 2
I need tpg to call me I have been waiting for 2 weeks to get my nbn connection and there is no email or sms to tell me what's happening. Very dissatisfied
2 REPLIES 2
Precynoronha
Level 2
I want the nbn connection installed. I don't care about your rank or community hub. I m being made a fool. STOP CHEATING AND GET ME THE NBN CONNECTION OR TELL ME THAT YOU CANT DO IT. I WILL GO ELSEWHERE .
Shane

Hi @Precynoronha,

Welcome to the community! 

We did an article that you may find helpful,  this will guide you on how to track your NBN service installation. How to track your TPG service installation

Once the NBN service installation is complete you may proceed on setting up the equipment or the modem/router. You may check this guide.

New Connection Setup Hel

In this particular case, we've seen that the service is installation is not yet complete, we've seen that you have been in contact with our Provisioning Team and advised the installation update.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to search community for help or chat with us at https://www.tpg.com.au/support/contact/  and we'd be glad to assist you.

Cheers!