TPG Community

Get online support

Still waiting to be connected

kh3379
Level 2

I'm a new customer.

I received all my equipment on Tuesday. Plugged all in and installed as per the instructions.

All blue solid lights apart from "Internet". This is the first time NBN has been connected at this premise.

I have used online support on both Tuesday and Wednesday to assist with final connection, both times have said they will "put the request through" to the right department.

Still yet to have any feedback or information when I will be connected or whether a technician is required to attend due a new install...

Understand there might be a backlog with the current envionment however how long should it take to get connected??? It is now coming to the weekend and if not connected by tomorrow it will drag out to next week.

All the while I have aready started paying for a service I cannot use....

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @kh3379

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated. If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up by going to this link : New Connection Setup Help

In this case, your service was activated last 28 March and has been working within specification.

BasilDV