TPG Community

Get online support

TP-LINK Archer C1200 router Internet light is orange. And UNI-D 1 port no light.

SOLVED Go to solution
luo8880887
Level 3

Glad to see your clarification. However, I am quite confused about a question which is how can they took my services away to their company without your confirmation. As you said, I could get my services back when the 3rd provider gets the response from their customer, which means NBN or that provider need to confirm it and then they are able to change it. But I didn't get any information from you and NBNCo, and I didn't provide the serial No. to anyone or provider before. And then my service still changed? This is weird.

Regards,

Ahra_G

Technically, when NBNCo updated their records, the Location ID (locid) that was previously assigned to your address has been assigned to another address instead. So when the other Provider placed an order using the locid, they basically placed it to a different address that shouldn't have an existing service, not knowing the locid is the one you're also using.

Now, due to conflict of records, NBNCo needs to get both parties to submit pertinent details (proof of occupancy document and NTD Serial Number) for them to amend the information on their database. 

Ahra_G

Hi @luo8880887

Based on the recent update from NBN Co, the order has now been submitted to the correct address. No technician is required as this is for remote activation. The planned completion date is on 03 December 2019. 

Please ensure that your router is connected to the UNID-1 port on the NBN box. 

We'll continue to monitor the progress of the case and be in touch again for any updates available. 

Regards,

Ahra_G

Ahra_G

Hi @luo8880887

I've ran a remote line test and it shows that your internet is now up and running. 

Should you require further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thanks! 

luo8880887
Level 3

I've tested it. It works now! Thank you.

RonnD
Level 2
Hi,

I have the same problem, but I turned off my router light so I can’t see any light! Please help ASAP!
My customer ID: 6761281

Thanks,
Dararoth