TPG Customer Service

JohnMitch
Level 3

This isn't a question about NBN installation, it's about the LACK of service when requested.

Here's my experience with TPG.

We moved to TPG after being with Optus for 30 years after relocating interstate in 2016. ADSL2 was primative but at least reliable. We connected to the NBN with homephone when it became available. It worked OK for a while but we had continual line dropouts over the next 2 years, TPG sent a replacemnet modem which only made the problem worse. Then they sent us the 5g wireless modem which was a complete disaster. We had DNS  & webpage freeze every day. We couldn't even login to out online bank. We decidedi to go back to the NBN & homephome which has been an absolute disater as the service provided by TPG is appaling, to say the least. We were asked to update our card details 4 times which we did & the phone STILL doesn't work, 3 days later!!!

7 REPLIES 7
BasilDV

Hi @JohnMitch 

We'd like to check on this further and see what we can do to resolve this.

Kindly send us a private message with your account details.

BasilDV

JohnMitch
Level 3

Thanks & I did. You replied that my email address is UNMONITERED but some how you sent me an email!!! How does that work if the email addrres is unmonitered?? I've tried to get a call back from so called "Cistomer service" as I've maxed out my available credit on my mobile plan while eaiting on HOLD for hours. Sometimes you get the OPTION of a call back, not every time you ring but spasmodically. I wasted $60 last week on hold!! So I can't setup another account on TPG Community with the email address I've had for the last 7years, so how do I get the issues resolved if customer service doesn;t reply to emails or even phone calls for a call back & the forum won't accept the current TPG login / account details either??? How stupid is that??

JohnMitch
Level 3

One other issue, I asked for a con note to returm the TP Link modem that I told them I didn't need, so where is that also???

BasilDV

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation @JohnMitch.

Kindly send your account details via private message.

BasilDV

JohnMitch
Level 3

Here's an example of been given the RUNAROUND!!!

I send a message to TPG via email / this forum!! I mention the issues and the home phone is one of them!!!

We're reinstalling the landline after a disasterous experience with the 5g wireless experiment!!!

Now remember i said were reinstalling  --------- The answer I got back was

TPG: Hi, after initial testing our system noticed no homephone usage. Please reply to this SMS with YES if you will use a homephone or NO if not.

How stupid is that for an answer!!! TPG INSIST on using overseas call centre's. Those people are hard to hear when they're talking down a TUNNEL. It's noy theiy're fault, it's TPG doing things on the CHEAP. These people can't understand the issues and keep giving the standard reply. I just rang AGAIN for the second time today, I got a call back but I couldn't understand what the person was saying!!! Now I'm waiting on a third call and it's been 20 minutes which was supposed to be a couple of minutes!

JohnMitch
Level 3

I sent the details & I'm still waiting! Or is my email address "UNMOMITERED! STILL!!!

BasilDV

Hi @JohnMitch 

We did not receive any message from you with your account details.

Kindly follow the instructions on this article: How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV