TPG Community

Get online support

TPG Modem delivery email not received

georgiarose1
Level 2
Hi,

My NBN Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) service is scheduled to be installed this Friday (15 Feb 8-12am), but I have not yet received a modem or even an email saying it’s on its way as the other question threads suggest should have happened.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3
Will

Hi @georgiarose1

Welcome to the Community!

Thanks for raising this concern to us.

We're able to locate your account using your community details and we found out that your modem has already been dispatched via Startrack. An email was also sent yesterday providing you the consignment number for your modem.

For delivery status, you may call Startrack at 132345 and provide your consignment number. You may also check the status via their website: http://www.startrack.com.au.

Regards,

georgiarose1
Level 2
Thanks - I posted this question before I called TPG to follow up. The operator said he marked it as urgent and that seemed to get the process moving. The operator also said there is a delay with the warehouse. It’s cutting it fine only having the modem delivered (hopefully) the day before my install is meant to happen.
Will

Hi @georgiarose1

Based on the records of Startrack, it seems like your modem was already delivered today.

Just a reminder, once NBNCo completes the installation tomorrow, please plug the modem to the UniD port of the NBN box. Since your modem has been pre-configured, it should start working. As for the wireless settings, you may check them from the sticker on the modem.

Regards,