TPG Community

Get online support

TPG NBN Plan Change Completed (4041911)

SOLVED Go to solution
72debbie
Level 3
Hi,
I got an email, that the switch to a faster plan (from 100/40MBit/s to NBN Cable Broadband Unlimited Superfast (F) NBN250 + Oz Talk Home Bundle Add-on) was finalized 3x hours ago.

A TPG-Speed-Test shows, that only the upload speed changed, but the download speed not (yet).

I turned the router off for 10 min and turned it back on.

Could You please just have a look, if I have just to wait a bit longer for it or else ?

I tried this faster speed before and know, that our TPG-Router is capable of the higher speed.

Thanks a lot for Your help !

Best Regards

72debbie
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @72debbie,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I can see that the issue with the speed of the new NBN plan is now being handled by our Technical Team and currently under assessment.

We will chase this with Team for additional reference on the ongoing investigation, updates will be provided when it becomes available via Phone call or SMS.

Regards,

Hi,
I got an email, that the switch to a faster plan (from 100/40MBit/s to NBN Cable Broadband Unlimited Superfast (F) NBN250 + Oz Talk Home Bundle Add-on) was finalized 3x hours ago.

A TPG-Speed-Test shows, that only the upload speed changed, but the download speed not (yet).

Could You please just have a look, if I have just to wait a bit longer for it or else ?

I tried this faster speed before and know, that our TPG-Router is capable of the higher speed.

Best Regards

72debbie

View solution in original post

72debbie
Level 3
Hi Shane,

thanks a lot for Your help !

I got today a call from a technician, to do a speed test and everything is now working flawlessly !

I also want to thank everyone behind the scenes, who helped to resolve the issue !

I really appreciate it !

Best Regards

72debbie 👍🙂👍

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hi @72debbie,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I can see that the issue with the speed of the new NBN plan is now being handled by our Technical Team and currently under assessment.

We will chase this with Team for additional reference on the ongoing investigation, updates will be provided when it becomes available via Phone call or SMS.

Regards,

Hi,

Best Regards

72debbie
72debbie
Level 3
Hi Shane,

thanks a lot for Your help !

I got today a call from a technician, to do a speed test and everything is now working flawlessly !

I also want to thank everyone behind the scenes, who helped to resolve the issue !

I really appreciate it !

Best Regards

72debbie 👍🙂👍