TPG = no internet

Ayk
Level 2
Level 2
I submitted application of internet connection on Nov 7, 2019.
I still have no connection. When I ring to ask (it takes more than 20 minutes to talk to someone) customer service representative cannot provide any information regarding this matter. Once I rang from 2 different numbers and while I was connected to customer representative, she said she needs to put me on hold in order to see my connection status, my other phone (which was awaiting customer representative) connected to same person, which is so weird that one of the biggest company has limited customer service representative.
Anyways, you see what date I submitted application, since then I have no connection, no one calls me to update of status nothing... every time i call, the story is same 'NBN needs to get connection done. You know you got the money the day I submitted application in return no service. Not NBN. I don't know NBN but TPG, who is paid. It is so sad that after all the complaints and waste of time over the phone still no internet. SHAME it is sad. Get the money don't worry about service.
By the way, location is Carlingford not in the middle of whoop whoop!!!
1 REPLY 1
Riezl

Hi @Ayk,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'd like to look into this and help with the resolution. Please PM us your TPG customer ID, username and complete address so we can pull up the account.

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community 

Thank you.