TPG Community

Get online support

TPG not responsible service never recommend

akash22289
Level 2
i been waiting last 1 months for get installation in my new property even i pay 300 $ for new development fees each and every day i called them every team members reply me different they said they email to NBN wait for them and next day still they email again like this so TPG not responsible provider even they said nbn have updated service my area so they have to cancel my order and order again i pay again 300 $ new development fees and all in my pocket but still they not response and every day i spend more than 2 hours to talk them

never recommended TPG never
4 REPLIES 4
BasilDV

Hi @akash22289

Thanks for raising this to our attention and we apologise for the inconvenience.

We'd like to have a better understanding of the situation and see what we can do to resolve this once and for all.

We tried to search for your account using your community details to no avail.

Please send me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number to assist you accordingly.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

BasilDV

akash22289
Level 2

send you pm please check 

Ross_0303
Level 3

Akash  feel your pain, i'm at over 2 months and counting

Shane

Hi @Ross_0303

We can see that the assigned Complaints Resolution Case Manager reached you via email. I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will raise this to our Complaints Resolution Team for additional reference on the ongoing investigation. If you wish urgent update you may contact them via return email. 

Akash  feel your pain, i'm at over 2 months and counting