TPG Community

Get online support

Technician did not show up for installation

htrn
Level 2

I had my internet connnection problem -low speed, modem keeps dropping out.

Telstra tech changed different line- fault return straght away after tech left - called TPG and then problem seem to fix- fault return few days ago- called TPG but still no resolve yet. I live in Bankstown.

Any one have any ideal

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @htrn

Welcome to the Community! 

Thank you for reaching out to us and we're sorry to learn that you're still experiencing issues with the connection. 

Based on the your recent interaction today from one of our Technical Team, we can see all actions were already taken to have this issue fixed. Our Engineers have concluded their investigation of the concern you have reported previously same with now. TPG on-site and remote testing has shown that all equipment within the TPG network is working and that the current level of service is the best that can be delivered to you on your current infrastructure. I understand that one of our Engineers was able to discuss this with you.

Furthermore, a call back has been organised as well with our Customer Service team to provide and discuss your options on how you can get the NBN service. 

Should you have further queries or requires further assistance, please don't hesitate to let us know. 

Thank you.