Technician no show

Andreapoli
Level 2
Very frustrated. Took the afternoon off work waiting for a technician to show up and they didnt show. I even rang customer service at 2pm to check if they would be coming at some point and their answer was "of course". I rang and asked to speak to a case manager, I was transferred only to be told by an automated message that everyone was busy and it hung up. I want answers and I want them fast. What happens next? When will someone come? Will I have to take time off work again?
1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @Andreapoli

For customers who would like to check the status of their service installation/activation, we have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

In your case, the NBN technician wasn't able to attend the job due to adverse weather and the appointment requires to be rescheduled. The new schedule has been booked and the details were sent via Email. Your attendance is required or someone over the age of 18 is available during the installation appointment.

Your case manager will be in touch with you via SMS/Email or phone call once an update becomes available.

BasilDV