The NCD not sent

SOLVED Go to solution
zaimao57
Level 2

I paid in 09/04/2020. I received the modem in 18/04/2020. But the NCD even do not start the dispatch so far (23/04/2020). There are messages telling to activate my internet, while I do not have the NCD. Could you check that for me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ken-C

Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you Smiley Happy

kind regards

Samodika
Level 2
Ahra_G

Hi @Samodika,

Welcome to the Community! 

NBN Installation has different Service Class types. Yours is under Service Class 34 which means that the service can be activated remotely; meaning the equipment is already installed specially the NTD. The Service Class types are being determined by NBN Co and is relayed to NBN ISPs database. 

There was no technician sent as NBN Co's database indicated that your service address is NBN-ready and is for remote activation. Furthermore, the NBN NCD should not be taken nor to be sold as it is NBN's property. 

A Case Manager will be contacting you today to discuss the progress of the activation of your service. 

Regards,

Ahra_G