TPG Community

Get online support

There was no notifications with the FTTB installation

SOLVED Go to solution
tinashen
Level 2
I have been waiting for about a month and half, and I still didn't receive any notifications with the FTTB installation. And I checked the status in the website, it always says 'We’re working hard on getting the service available for you' . I called tpg for like hundreds of time, they never gave any clear responses. Lots of work couldn't be done, and I have lost money because of that. I really hope tpg can finish the installation.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @tinashen,

I checked the account and learned that the NBN FTTB order has progressed.

We've emailed you with a Subject: NBN Bundle Installation Confirmed (6034013). Which says, to complete your installation, an onsite appointment will be required by an NBN Co technician who will require access to your home to install the necessary NBN infrastructure.

Your appointment has now been confirmed:
Installation date: 13-11-2017
Installation time frame: Between 08:00 and 12:00
NBN Technology: NBN Fibre To The Building (FTTB)

It is required that you or someone over the age of 18 is available during the installation appointment.

Track installation progress
Visit www.tpg.com.au/install and enter your username tinashen.

Reschedule Your Appointment

The appointment that has been scheduled is the first time slot made available by our wholesaler. We are not able to reschedule an earlier date.
    To request for a later date, please submit your request via www.tpg.com.au/install at least 3 working days before your scheduled installation date to avoid any additional fees.

What will happen on the day of installation?

The technician will need access to your premises (the address where you have nominated your NBN Bundle service be installed) to complete the connection. Please read the attached document to learn more about what to expect during the installation appointment.
    After the installation appointment, it can still take up to the end of day to complete the installation. We will send you an SMS and email notification once your service is active.
    Once you receive this notification, connect your modem or phone handset using the instructions included with the modem. If you need further assistance, visit www.tpg.com.au/support.

Phone number porting
If you have chosen to port an existing phone number, you will not be able to receive incoming calls for 1 to 5 business days until porting is completed.

For further questions, you can reply to the email that you received.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @tinashen,

I checked the account and learned that the NBN FTTB order has progressed.

We've emailed you with a Subject: NBN Bundle Installation Confirmed (6034013). Which says, to complete your installation, an onsite appointment will be required by an NBN Co technician who will require access to your home to install the necessary NBN infrastructure.

Your appointment has now been confirmed:
Installation date: 13-11-2017
Installation time frame: Between 08:00 and 12:00
NBN Technology: NBN Fibre To The Building (FTTB)

It is required that you or someone over the age of 18 is available during the installation appointment.

Track installation progress
Visit www.tpg.com.au/install and enter your username tinashen.

Reschedule Your Appointment

The appointment that has been scheduled is the first time slot made available by our wholesaler. We are not able to reschedule an earlier date.
    To request for a later date, please submit your request via www.tpg.com.au/install at least 3 working days before your scheduled installation date to avoid any additional fees.

What will happen on the day of installation?

The technician will need access to your premises (the address where you have nominated your NBN Bundle service be installed) to complete the connection. Please read the attached document to learn more about what to expect during the installation appointment.
    After the installation appointment, it can still take up to the end of day to complete the installation. We will send you an SMS and email notification once your service is active.
    Once you receive this notification, connect your modem or phone handset using the instructions included with the modem. If you need further assistance, visit www.tpg.com.au/support.

Phone number porting
If you have chosen to port an existing phone number, you will not be able to receive incoming calls for 1 to 5 business days until porting is completed.

For further questions, you can reply to the email that you received.

Cheers!