TPG Community

Get online support

Tpg will do nothing but stuff you around

SOLVED Go to solution
Tahnee123
Level 3
Upgraded to the nbn only for it to not work
Had to take a day off work to wait for a technician only for him to not show up! No phone call or text nothing!! Was advised he would come the following day, again had to take another day off work (I am now hundreds of dollars out of pocket) tech arrived and couldn’t fix it! Now I am told I need ANOTHER tech out and another day off work to do so!! Do not go with TPG THey have stuffed me around so much and I still have no internet!!! Go with someone more expensive but who can actually provide you with what they promised!! It’s not worth the heartache I wish I had listened to people’s recommendations before doing with tpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tahnee123
Level 3
They weren’t able to detect a fault? Quite funny since the nbn Technician you sent on the weekend detected and fixed 7 faults
Why lie, only adding the greatness greatness of tpg??!

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
Erika

Hi @Tahnee123

Welcome to TPG community! 

I've searched for your account using your Community details and was able to find a match.

In this particular case multiple technicians were required to attend the site due to the complexity of the fault and to assess the work involved. We thank you again for your patience and understanding in this situation.

I've went ahead and checked the notes on your account and can see that a TPG technician has been sent out today. Our Engineers are currently waiting for the job report of the technician.

I've chased this now and a dedicated case officer from our complaints resolutions department is working on the case and will continue to work closely with the technicians and provide ongoing updates.

Cheers, 

Tahnee123
Level 3
Two weeks on and STILL NO INTERNET!!!
do not go with tpg I have spent hours on the phone
Days and days off work trying to get this sorted and it still isn’t fixed!
Shane

I apologise for the inconvenience, @Tahnee123. I can see that you have been in touched with the Case Resolution Manager Assigned on this case.

I don’t have any further updates differing from what has already been communicated to you. Your experience is important to us and we will be keeping a close eye on your case and will provide you with updates where possible.

Thea

Hello @Tahnee123

I've seen that your assigned complaint resolution case manager has tried to ring you on your mobile, but was unable to reach you. They have scheduled another callback by end of day today to further discuss the concern raised. 

Should you have a preferred callback time or alternate number, let me know so I can advise their team. 

Thank you.

Thea

Hello @Tahnee123

We've checked your case and have seen that your assigned complaint resolution case manager has successfully booked a NBN Technician to come out on Saturday,23rd of June 2018, between 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM.

Your complaint resolution case manager, together with our Engineering Team are both closely monitoring this case and will get back to you as soon as feedback is received. 

Thank you.

Tahnee123
Level 3

6th visit, wonderul, like I have nothing better to do than sit at home and take time off work for 6 visits. not to mention I have been charged for internet this whole time when I havent had internet, 

Riezl

We apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing you and we'll request the case manager to assess a billing adjustment once the issue is resolved, @Tahnee123.

This issue has been escalated to our Complaints Resolution Team and you may directly contact the case manager via return mail should you have further queries.

Tahnee123
Level 3
I advise everyone not to join tpg!! After 7 weeks of no internet, 6 technicians attending site (6 days not being able to work) they are unable to provide my house with nbn!! Do not joint tpg
Go with a more reputable company and one with Australian based help desks!!
BasilDV

My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience @Tahnee123.

I understand that this case has been raised to our Engineering team and they've lodged it with NBN Co. NBN technicians were requested to visit the site for further investigation with the NBN network, however, they weren't able to detect any fault.

There are factors outside of our control which may have caused the issue.

I will chase this with your Complaints resolution case manager and have him to contact you tomorrow for further discussion.

Kind regards,