TPG Community

Get online support

Unable to change NBN plan due to error

dartagnan
Level 2

I have tried to change my plan and received the error message "< E:adsl_comm:thread_exists >". Upon contacting support I've been advised that this error is due to a pending plan change request on the account (which I did not make) and they cannot remove it without escalation which can take up to 3 days to resolve.

This seems a completely unacceptable length of time to resolve an issue that should just be a matter of clearing the current plan request and manually making the plan change. I'm trying to transfer some large data files that need to be sent urgently for work and require that the plan change be actioned ASAP.

Would someone be able to help me with getting this issue resolved urgently?

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @dartagnan

We'd like to check on what we can do to resolve this as soon as possible.

Shoot me a PM with your TPG username or customer ID number.

BasilDV

dartagnan
Level 2

Still waiting for this basic issue to be resolved....is anyone actually working on this? If this isn't resolved today I'll be filing my complaint with the TIO, completely unacceptable length of time for a standard plan change request.

BasilDV

Hi @dartagnan

Our Escalations team is still working on resolving this issue.

We'll raise this further with our Complaints resolution team; Customer relations and a case manager will be in touch with you once an update becomes available.

BasilDV

dartagnan
Level 2

Any kind of ETA on when I can expect a resolution? This is now day 3.

BasilDV

Hi @dartagnan

We currently don't have an ETA for this issue, but this has been raised to our Customer relations team for further checking.

A case manager will be in touch with you via Email or phone call once an update becomes available.

BasilDV