Unable to get internet

Anjordan01
Level 2
Hi
I have just received my NBN device & TPG modem. After following the set up instructions there is no internet light on at all. I’ve even restarted everything
6 REPLIES 6
Ken-C
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

kind regards

Anjordan01
Level 2
Hi
My customer id : 6807713

ekarantanis
Level 2

My account number is xxxxxxx. Trying to set up NBN for the first time. 

I have a line splitter/filter but it links to a Krone dsitribution box so I cant just remove the line splitter. I think I will need a techinician to come to my house to help set things up

20200619_220132811_iOS.jpg 

Riezl

Hi @ekarantanis,

For new services, we recommend customers to check if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

In your case, the activation is still in progress and we have made a follow up with our Provisioning Team. Kindly await further updates through email or phone call within the day.

holidayhome1579
Level 2

Mobile 0423xxxxxx

Shane

Hi @holidayhome1579,

Thanks for posting your details. We're able to locate the account and we've seen that the issue affecting the service has been escalated to our Engineering Team and currently under investigation.

We'll chase this with them and request urgent update when it becomes available, we apologise for any inconvenience. 

Regards,

Mobile 0423xxxxxx