I have done remote test for nbn network are passing, can you tell me which router (brand/model number) you use for connection. please also tell me aboult status of modem light. see below link for set up.
It authentication issue as to me.
Can you make sure that your router is connected from UNID-1 port of nbn NTD.
See below link for set up general FTTP set up.
If is correctly connected then you need to hard reset modem and then after you need to reconfigure modem.
follow below step, for that you need to connect your router to computer via Ethernet cable.
1. Open your browser and in the address bar type http://192.168.1.1 and press Enter.
2. Enter admin for both the username and password and click Login. If you have changed the login credentials,
3. Please enter the current username and password for the modem/router interface.
4. Navigate to Basic Setup > Quick Setup.
5. Put your TPG username in the PPP Username which is srinivasdilli
6. Type your TPG password in the PPP Password field
If you have NF12 router then try below steps for manuel configuration after connection router to computer via Ethernet cable.