TPG Community

Get online support

Urgent No Internet Green light

SOLVED Go to solution
mickeylou
Level 2

NBN box with all blues lights and TP-Link Modem all green lights EXCEPT the internet ! What is going on? Phone line is excellent Iand connections all good never touched. Called before and waited for so long and then finally got asked to wait 24hrs to 48hours for the engineering team to contact me. My wife needs the internet for work by tomorrow Monday morning... please anyone fix this problem ASAP !
(I attached a photo)

Edited: turned off the main NBN box and TP-Link Modem then turned them both back on and it works (the simple things in life are always free)

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @mickeylou,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We have checked the status of your connection and it shows up and running now.

Should you need any assistanc , feel free to message us.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Riezl

Hi @mickeylou,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We have located the account using your community details. We have checked the status of your connection and it shows up and running now.

Should you need any assistanc , feel free to message us.

Jumthavee
Level 2
Hi
Jumthavee
Level 2
Help me please my English not good I want to use internet wifi I paid money all ready
Daisy_Dhen

Welcome to TPG Community @Jumthavee!

Shoot me a private message with your TPG username or customer ID number so we can check the status of your service. 

How do I private message (PM) in the community
https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/m-p/4093#M45

Regards, 

Daisy_Dhen