TPG Community

Get online support

Waiting for nbn activation meassge?

SOLVED Go to solution
Appleshed43
Level 2
Hi. I am Tan. Our username is appleshed43. We have somebody install tpg modem last friday. At the moment dsl and internet lights on modem are off. Pls let me know what is going with the connection install status. At the moment it said installation in progress status But its not clear why and when its finished?. Pls check and let me know when by messaging my phone 0400770350 or send Pm for me at appleshed43. Thx. Tan
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

Hello there again Emma,

Thank you for trouble shooting via phone conversation earlier, very much appreciated.

Okay, so it appears from what i have concluded, you reported an issue with
this one NBN FTTW account not working from installation and you have another
2x NBN FTTW accounts in the area not working either and from what i can assitain
the FTTW NBN service will not authenticate and keeps deleting the Uername and password
and reverting to another username.

Because unlike with some other services the MAC
address of that particuilar modem needs to be paired with the one recorded for that NBN
Wireless NTD box..

In short because they were all delivered together to you at the same address
they were obviouosly mixed up so i needed to search and find/record each MAC address
for each account and location/NTD/property and with your help ofcourse make sure each
Modem now goes to the corrosponding address assosiated with the correct NTD there.

I have tested all three services at each site and can see they are now all up and running
and passing all the diagnostics ive completed

If you have any further questions or concerns please let me know

All the best

Kind regards

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Ken-C
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

kind regards

Appleshed43
Level 2
Hi.
Customer id 6806626
Ph 0400770350
Email lelinhtan@hotmail.com
Thx for your help.
Tan
Ken-C

Hello there again Emma,

Thank you for trouble shooting via phone conversation earlier, very much appreciated.

Okay, so it appears from what i have concluded, you reported an issue with
this one NBN FTTW account not working from installation and you have another
2x NBN FTTW accounts in the area not working either and from what i can assitain
the FTTW NBN service will not authenticate and keeps deleting the Uername and password
and reverting to another username.

Because unlike with some other services the MAC
address of that particuilar modem needs to be paired with the one recorded for that NBN
Wireless NTD box..

In short because they were all delivered together to you at the same address
they were obviouosly mixed up so i needed to search and find/record each MAC address
for each account and location/NTD/property and with your help ofcourse make sure each
Modem now goes to the corrosponding address assosiated with the correct NTD there.

I have tested all three services at each site and can see they are now all up and running
and passing all the diagnostics ive completed

If you have any further questions or concerns please let me know

All the best

Kind regards