Waiting for technician

SOLVED Go to solution
atakehurst
Level 2
I am a new customer to TPG. I signed up with them 2 weeks ago. I arranged for my everything to be ready for Monday June 1st, the day I moved into new unit.

I received a white modem in the post, I plugged it in but it wouldn’t work. So I rang and Apparently I also need a black nbn box. 1 TPG worker told me they would send in post, then the other 1 said I need a technician to come out and install it .

Does anyone know if I do need a technician etc ? I’m a little confused and frustrated as I was under the impression I would just need the modem sent out to me . Now I’m day 2 of no internet .
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ken-C

Good morning atakehurst ,

Thank you kindly for that,

Upon checking, i can see that you have an appointment with NBN booked for one of their technicians to attend your premises, they will provide the Arris (black box) and install and setup your new NBN HFC service for you.   

Your appointment is booked for,

Monday, 08 June 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Please make sure someone is home and you are easily contactable during the appointment time.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns i can help with. Smiley Happy

KInd regards,

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Ken-C
Hi there             

Welcome to the community,

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your CID (customer identication number) or your mobile phone number so can look at this service for you 

kind regards

atakehurst
Level 2
I have sent you a private message . I have also posted a photo in my public album to show the set up at home
Ken-C

Good morning atakehurst ,

Thank you kindly for that,

Upon checking, i can see that you have an appointment with NBN booked for one of their technicians to attend your premises, they will provide the Arris (black box) and install and setup your new NBN HFC service for you.   

Your appointment is booked for,

Monday, 08 June 2020, 1:00 PM - 5:00 PM

Please make sure someone is home and you are easily contactable during the appointment time.

Please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns i can help with. Smiley Happy

KInd regards,

atakehurst
Level 2
Thanks for your prompt reply and clarification . I was confused as I spoke to 2 different support staff, 1 stated they would send it in post, the other booked the appointment for technician . Just not sure why the 1st staff member did not book the appointment. Thankfully I called back yesterday , otherwise I would just be waiting for something in the post .

Look forward to Monday for Internet , as I can not do any of my work without Internet .

Kind regards
Andrew
Ken-C

Hi there atakehurst,

Your welcome, my pleasure .

Hope all goes well Smiley Happy

Kind regards 

Mal_mod

Hi @atakehurst 

It appears you're now connected to the HFC NBN 

Speed tests from your device indicated they are within the 12/1 Plan 

cheers,