TPG Community

Get online support

How do I contact my case manager?

ebonyj29
Level 2
My NBN was scheduled to be installed on the 8/4. The technician informed me that he was unable to connect me as I do not have NBN at my location. TPG has not contacted me since. I have tried several times talking to staff on chat support only to have the conversation ended or told I will be transferred and then never actually being transferred to anyone. I have spent ridiculous amounts of time on hold trying to contact TPG and nothing. How do I get in contact with my case manager??

I am very frustration and currently paying for internet I do not have
4 REPLIES 4
luisc

Welcome to TPG Community!

My apologies if you are not able to reach our support people.,

Unfortunately, We are trying to get in touch with NBN about this case.

Keep in mind some places NBN Regional are taking longer delays.

Thanks

asanmd98312
Level 2

To get connected TPG customer care you need to really lucky, it is always cumbersome, I like idea of getting connect with case manager if it is easier as per urgency.

gfrois68
Level 2
And you didn't answer his question !

Which is also mine.

I had the same issue and am on the line right now for 50min on hold waiting for the unreachable Case Manager.

But the sales department answers the phone in 1 second
Shane

Hi  @gfrois68 & @ebonyj29,

We do not have direct number of the assigned Provisioning Case Manager but you may contact our Provisioning Department directly at 1300 993 012 or chat with them ( https://www.tpg.com.au/chat/service-delivery ).

If you haven't received any update from your respective Case Managers feel free to send me your account details together with your best contact number and preferred time and I'll chase it with them.

In case you need a reference:

How do I private message (PM) in the community.

Regards, 

And you didn't answer his question !

Which is also mine.

I had the same issue and am on the line right now for 50min on hold waiting for the unreachable Case Manager.

But the sales department answers the phone in 1 second