What to do next?

Cathryn12
Level 3
Hi, I waited for 4 hours this afternoon for an appointment that TPG made with NBN to install my NBN. No technician appeared.

The tpg website said that the appointment was OK. I had received sms's to say that the appointment was OK. Yet no one showed up.

What can I do next to ensure that this does not occur again?

If the tpg website says that the scheduled appointment is ok, why does no one turn up?
7 REPLIES 7
Riezl

Hi @Cathryn12,

Welcome to TPG Community!

We're sorry to know that you're having issues with the service installation and we'd like to help get to the bottom of this.

We have located 2 active accounts using your community details and we'd like to make sure that we'll be working on the right one. Can you PM us your TPG customer ID, username and address?

To send a PM, please refer to this link: How do I private message (PM) in the community - TPG Community

Shane

Hi @Cathryn12,

Thanks for sending us your details. We are able to locate your account, based on your service installation update provided by NBN Co.'s

Due to a provisioning issue, there has been a delay in activating your service on the NBN service management end.

We'd like to arrange a call from one of our Provisioning Case Manager to provide you details of your installation. Feel free to PM us your best contact number and preferred time tomorrow.

Shane

Hi @Cathryn12,

Based on the latest log on file, we've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and advised the new installation date which is scheduled for this coming Wednesday, 03 April 2019, 1:00 PM - 6:00 PM. We'll keep an eye on this, further updates will be provided by our Provisioning Team.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

Shane

Hi @Cathryn12,

Thanks for sending me additional details about the service installation. Regrettably, I wish I was the bearer of better news.

Your experience is important to us, we will chase this with our Provisioning Team and request for urgent feedback within the day. We apologise for the inconvenience.

Shane

Hi @Cathryn12

Based on the latest log on file. One of our Provisioning Case Manager contacted you earlier today advised the installation status. We apologise for any inconvenience, another callback is scheduled tomorrow same time to provide further information of service installation

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cathryn12
Level 3

Hi guys,

Not sure if anyone tried calling yesterday, but I have no missed calls on my phone.
Can someone pls call me to arrange another installation date? This will be the third attempt.

Thx
BasilDV

Hi @Cathryn12,

We understand that our Service delivery team has been in touch and the requested installation date is already booked.

Updates will be given via SMS or Email once available.

Should you require further assistance, please let us know.

Kind regards,

BasilDV