TPG Community

Get online support

When will NBN NCD and TPG router will be ship?

SOLVED Go to solution
nguyenvq
Level 3
Hi TPG

I am noticed that TPG is charging me for the NCD and modem shipping however I did not receive any tracking detail? Normally it should be send email same day as email of NBN installation confirm. Could you please find out and let me know. Thank you.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Riezl

Hi @nguyenvq, we have located the account using your community details. We can see that the NCD and modem has been shipped today and we have sent the tracking number to the email address we have on file.

The subject is: Equipment Order Dispatched. Kindly check your inbox or spam mail and let us know if you haven't not received it.

Thank you.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Riezl

Hi @nguyenvq, we have located the account using your community details. We can see that the NCD and modem has been shipped today and we have sent the tracking number to the email address we have on file.

The subject is: Equipment Order Dispatched. Kindly check your inbox or spam mail and let us know if you haven't not received it.

Thank you.

nguyenvq
Level 3
Hi @Riezl
Thank you for your prompt reply. I have received the tracking email after i posted the question.
Thank you.
Riezl

Great! Here's a guide on how you can set up the equipment once you receive it, @nguyenvq.

NBN Fibre to the Curb (FTTC) Setup Guide 

Feel free to message us should you need any assistance. Cheers!