TPG Community

Get online support

Where is my Modem / Equipment?

JMParkitect
Level 2

I signed up for the NBN fibre to Node on thursday last week. The whole process of signing up and taking my money was relatively fast. Then friday morning I was informed that they had sent me the modem / equipment and gave me a tracking number / consignment note number. The email says that the  shipment details might not appear on the system until 7pm that evening. So I waited until after 7pm to try tracking.

The results when in putting the number on Star Track's site is simply nothing. When inputting an incorrect number it displays a splash screen that says the tracking number doesn't exist. But with the number I was given it simply goes to a screen with a blank table, indicating that the consignment does in fact exist.

So I thought I might as well wait till monday as sometimes things tend to happen quite quickly even if some error such as bad scanning happens on pickup. But come monday and nothing has changed, still just a blank consignment screen. And today as well, same story. Phoning customer care simply results in someone telling you they don't know what happened and that they will get back to you. Where is the modem TPG? How long do I have to wait to get contacted back?!

3 REPLIES 3
Shane

Hi @JMParkitect,

Welcome to the community!

I'd love to help and see the shipment status of your modem/router. Kindly, PM me your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account).

Regards,

JMParkitect
Level 2

The equipment has been located. After contacting Star Track it was noted that it had not yet been sent by the sender (TPG). It is now on route for delivery.

Shane

Hi @JMParkitect,

That's good to know. Once you receive the equipment let me know how it will go.

Regards,