Where is my NBN

rbrents
Level 3

I was advised that NBN would be available on 29 May'20 and have not heard a word not many hours left??? By the way has anyone at TPG realised that if a person is having problems with accessing the web WHAT IS THE POINT OF REFERRING ONE TO A WEB ADDRESS???????????

3 REPLIES 3
David_M

Hi @rbrents 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @rbrents 

I can not see a progressing NBN order in our systems. It will take up to 30days once the order is placed with NBN so you definitely wont be getting that today.

Your ADSL line needs to be lodged telstra for a fault. We started to, but with some confusion it was delayed waiting for ''the nbn'' instead.

I suggest you let us repair your ADSL ASAP, and whilst that is being seen too we can prepare your NBN migration.

I have passed this on to our engineers for a callback ASAP to help resolve the ADSL fault.

Thanks,

rbrents
Level 3

Hi there David_M,

I pre ordered the NBN changeover months ago and have received confirmation of that from TPG. For the time being getting my existing ADSL2 up and running would be a good idea. Thanks for your assistance.

Regards,

B************