TPG Community

Get online support

Why have you scheduled an NBN installation

Tima1
Level 2
Hi, I received an email advising that the NBN would be installed next week? You installed the NBN for me over a year ago. I'm just trying to get my internet connection reinstated and was told it would be 24 to 48 hrs when I called Thursday morning. I've already lost two days of work as a result.
3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Tima1 

Thanks for raising this with us.

We understand that you've processed a Relocation, in which the service was installed right away to your new address as it was done remotely.

The NBN technicians tried to reinstall the service back to the old address remotely, but it was unsuccessful.

Which is why they need to book an NBN technician to check your premises in order to reinstate the service at your current address.

Further updates will be given by your case manager as soon as it becomes available.

BasilDV

Tima1
Level 2
Thanks I understand that but I had called 3 Nov, over a week earlier and was given the assurance that everything was going to be switched back. I didn't hear anything further from that call until my service was disconnected.
BasilDV

Hi @Tima1

Our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience as there were issues that NBN Co experienced, which is why they need to send an NBN technician to reinstate the service.

You or someone that is 18 yr and above is required to be on the premises for the visit.

Thank you and stay safe.

BasilDV