TPG Community

Get online support

Why is nobody willing to help with my NBN installation?

katalyst76
Level 2
I had TPG NBN installed yesterday, but so far it hasn't worked at all. I've made phone calls and emails to Tech support, but all have been ignored so far. Does anyone actually care that I can't access the Internet, or do I need to talk to another company?
3 REPLIES 3
mfearby
Level 3

I'm having the same problem. It's like TPG has just completely shut down from a week ago due to the corona virus. Trying to get anywhere via their online chat support is a total waste of time, and if somebody there tells you they're going ot transfer you to another chat, you may as well just close the window now and not bother waiting because if you don't sit there staring at it for hours waiting for them to come online, they'll close it when they do finally get to it - even if you put a message there begging them to just read the message and not close it because all they ever do is close chats, they never deal with them properly :-(  I'm at my wit's end.

katalyst76
Level 2
At least it isn't just me. All I really want is someone on the phone to take me through the NBN set up.
david64
Level 15

Riezl and Manuel have created the following:

For new services, we recommend customers to check first if their service has been installed and activated.

We have created this community article, which contains a video on How to track your TPG service installation

We also send an email notification once the service is activated.

If you have received this email and the service is still not working, we recommend to check if the equipment is properly set up and we have created setup guides for all technologies that TPG use : New Connection Setup Help

You can find the type of plan you are getting and then info on the modem and setup.