TPG Community

Get online support

Will there be an installation ?

SOLVED Go to solution
marius28oltean
Level 2

Hi,

So I've tried to contact customer service without any hope. Last time I called they just hanged up on me. Also no chat and email replies.

I received the router rather quickly, good job for that but I am still missing the NBN connection box. I was with the impression that somebody will come and install the setup and make sure it works.

I do not expect the instalation tohappen fast but a short update will just do fine, jut that I have a peace of mind that somebody will help us get this done.

Thanks,

Marius

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
marius28oltean
Level 2

Ok, so I finally figure it out with the help of Peter.

It seems that I was looking for the new RJ11 telephone socket and my house did not have that. Little did I know that in Australia there is an old type of socket called "EXICOM 610" or the 610 socket. I finally connected to that and all seems to work perfectly.

Thaks for the help Peter.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
PeterW

Hello Marius,
Thank you for being a part of the TPG Community.
For verification purposes can you please send me a private message (PM) by clicking on my name and provide the following information:
 Username
 Full Name
 Full Address
 D.O.B.
I will reply ASAP on receipt of the above.
Regards
PeterW
My TPG app for IOS and Android - https://www.tpg.com.au/download

marius28oltean
Level 2

Ok, done.

marius28oltean
Level 2

Ok, so I finally figure it out with the help of Peter.

It seems that I was looking for the new RJ11 telephone socket and my house did not have that. Little did I know that in Australia there is an old type of socket called "EXICOM 610" or the 610 socket. I finally connected to that and all seems to work perfectly.

Thaks for the help Peter.