TPG Community

Get online support

Worst customer service with False Information

Dilnoza
Level 2

Good Afternoon,

Long story short after waiting on the line over 2 hours on Monday, over 1,5 hours yesterday and finally waiting long time I reached Customer service team today. The person called Abby answered my questions with wrong answers. Firstly she took my credit card details to update my accounts. Later when I asked her about my current plan she gave me wrong information. When I confronted her because I do not have those services even is she said I have, she was keep repeating her wrong answers. When I asked I would like to speak to her manager to clearify. SHE HUNG UP ON ME. Do you even khow how rude this behaviour. I'm mother and employee. If I ever never give wrong information I'll be kicked out of my job. Hanging up phone is next level. I would like receive formal explanation from that department. If do not receive anything in next 24 hours I'm more than happy to report to ACCC. Thank god we live in demacratic country and no one has right to treat others in that way.

Kind regards,

Very upset and unhappy customer

5 REPLIES 5
RajenS

Hi@Dilnoza 

Welcome to TPG Community!

I am sorry to hear about your bad experience, some of our members are working from, possible network issues. that's why you might get disconnected.

i can help with your concern.

Please PM me your TPG username, CID or mobile phone number so i can look at your service\.

kind regards

Dilnoza
Level 2

RajenS

@Dilnoza 

you are on Popular NBN 50 plan unlimited data 

your voice plan is -BIG TALK HOME BUNDLE ADD-ON INCLUDING INTERNATION CALLS 

To make everything very simple, we introduced a simple app for your mobile, 

you can check your billing, changing payment details, change your plans, 

also, it will tell you what your current plan is. Also, you can lodge fault from the app too. 

please find link for app below 

if still need assistance, please send me PM, I will arrange a call back for you 

Download links

– iOS: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/my-tpg/id1506559433?ls=1

– Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tpg.dev

Thanks 

Rahen 

Dilnoza
Level 2

I do not know my Customer ID could you please provide me?

Dilnoza
Level 2