TPG Community

Get online support

about nbn connection box install

manichsigdel
Level 2

Hi, I am new to Australia and planning to move to my new appartment, i applied for TPG internet, I talked to TPG customer service and she told that, the unit is already have a TPG connection you only need a router, and i made a pament and router deliverd to me but i usally saw the black NBN connection box in my old appartment where coxial wire is connected to the NBN boz and from NBN box wire is connected to router, but i dont have connection box, what should i do, I checked online in tpg.com.au/install and it shows installation in proccess , should i wait for full process?

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Hi @manichsigdel 

Welcome to the Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and checked your location ID.

Your address was tagged as Service class 24, which means that the wall plate and NBN NTD box is in place.

If the NTD box cannot be seen in your unit, then we will raise this with our NBN Service delivery team as a missing NTD box case. A case manager will be in touch with you within 24 to 48 hours as soon as an update becomes available.

BasilDV