TPG Community

Get online support

archer router not showing traffic report or system log

jazzah
Level 2

our NBN hardware was installed today, the account is active and the internet connection is working well.

however, when i click on system log or traffic monitor pages in the router, both pages are blank, can't see any system log entries or any traffic records. 

firmware: 0.1.0 0.9.1 v5006.0 Build 190228 Rel.72265n

hardware: Archer VR1600v v2 00000000

8 REPLIES 8
Shane

Hi @jazzah ,

Welcome to the community!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It is possible since we optimized our supplied modem/router's firmware the System Log page is blank. But we will check this with our Engineering Team and get a confirmation.

On the other hand, please post a screen shot of the page on this thread. Cheers!

jazzah
Level 2

thanks shane. here are screenshots.

tpg system settings.JPGtpg traffic monitor.JPG

Shane

Hi @jazzah,

Thanks for the additional reference. We have this raised to our Engineering Team updates will be provided on this thread when it's available. Let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

jazzah
Level 2

ok, thanks. roughly how long is the typical time for the engineering team to look at this type of issue?

Shane

Hi @jazzah

You're welcome. At the moment we do not have any estimate time frame for the update. But once our Team is done with the assessment, we'll provide you the feed back on this thread.

Cheers!

Animorphs
Level 2

I also have the same exact issue. Archer VR400 running on most recent firmware - 0.2.0 0.9.1 v0070.0 Build 170628 Rel.36958n

Both System Log and Traffic Monitor are the only two pages that are not working, and are completely blank, as shown in Jazzahs screenshots.

I have had this router in use for ages, but never checked these pages before but now want to use them, but unfortunately not working. Keen to know if there was any update.

Thanks

Shane

Hi @Animorphs,

Welcome to the community!

This has been raised to the relevant team. We will provide an update on this thread when it becomes available.

Cheers!

Animorphs
Level 2

For anyone else that comes across this, try in another browser. Found out it works in Edge and Firefox for me, but not Chrome.