TPG Community

Get online support

nbn installation schedule

SOLVED Go to solution
LongQian
Level 2
Received a text from tpg in November telling me that the appointment for nbn installation is 19/12/18, confirmed it twice, then today sent me a text saying it has been rescheduled to 15/01/19 without me doing anything, meaning that I have to wait a total of around 2 months for nbn to get installed. Is causing delay in a lot of important things and I’m really not pleased, especially since I had already asked to take work off tomorrow to be home for the installation. Even if they had to delay it can’t the warning have been sent at least three days in advance?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Shane

Hi @LongQian,

We've seen that you have been in contact with one of our Provisioning Case Manager and advised you that the appointment was rescheduled on 28th of December,

Further updates will be provided by our Provisioning Case Manager, let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
LongQian
Level 2
Just got a phone call from them again and the service says that the appointment is still on the 15/01/19, without explaining why the appointment was moved. Also even though we don’t have wifi we still have to pay for it. Can’t believe this is how Tpg deals with their customers
Shane

Hi @LongQian,

Welcome to the community!

I can only imagine how frustrating your experience has been. I would love to help and see what happened on your NBN installation. I tried to use community details to pull up the account unfortunately no match.

To better understand the situation; I'd like to get your account details (Username/Customer ID or Contact number associated with the account).

Cheers!

LongQian
Level 2

Username: xxxxx
phone: xxxxxx
I phoned again just then and the support person told me that it is due to there being not enough technicians, completely different from the first time when I phoned and they said it was because of a problem with nbn. This is causing a lot of stress for my family and especially my daughter since she recently finished the hsc and needs wifi for registering into uni. I hope the appointment date can be changed to earlier, at least before 01/01/2019 thanks.

LongQian
Level 2

Hi Shane
Username: fuzxxxxx
phone: 0432xxxxxx
I phoned again just then and the support person told me that it is due to there being not enough technicians, completely different from the first time when I phoned and they said it was because of a problem with nbn. This is causing a lot of stress for my family and especially my daughter since she recently finished the hsc and needs wifi for registering into uni. I hope the appointment date can be changed to earlier, at least before 01/01/2019 thanks.

Shane

Hi @LongQian,

Welcome to the community!

We've managed to check the latest update on your Service Installation and it shows here that the reason why the service fault is taking too long to resolve is because of the high workload of the NBN field technicians at your location.

We will continue to push our third party service provider to fast track the resolution to your issue and I will ask our Provisioning team to closely monitor the progress of your case and contact you for any important updates. We understand the importance of your service and we apologise for the inconvenience.

Regards,

LongQian
Level 2
Hi Shane
I think the quickest solution to this is to send more technicians into my area so they can get the job done quickly. The best solution is to send a technician to my home before 01/01/2019 because as you know, there is a census date for uni enrolments and there are a lot of procedures to follow, and the problem with this installation is really causing trouble.
Riezl

Hi @LongQian, our Provisioning Team and Complaints Resolution Team has acknowledged your concern and they will be in touch via email or a phone call to further discuss the matter.

We will also forward your recent message to the Team. Thank you.

LongQian
Level 2

Can you tell them to phone 0451xxxxx? And as soon as possible, thanks.

Riezl

We'll advise our Provisioning Team, @LongQian.