nbn instillation

bb4sirius
Level 2
I was told upon signing up that a technician will be coming in to set up my wall socket or find it. If this is a is incorrect i want my money back as i have the callrecorded and was told upon signing up that a technician will be coming in to set up my wall socket or locate it. Your statement also says this is your obligation. If this is not happening. I ordered nbn to be set up not fibre to the curb then i will be disputing the bank charges and getting my money back. I live on a disability payment And your statement on setup says you have to at least do that. I will also make a complaint with the telecommunications industry ombudsmen for fraudulently obtained signup. I have audio proof. I will also be going to consumer affairs. You have a verbal agreement with the client you quickly signed up then tried to say you offer no support. Please advise me of when a technician will be coming so i can be home.
Username: bb4sirius
3 REPLIES 3
bb4sirius
Level 2
TPG is responsible to deliver the service to the Network Boundary Point. The Network Boundary Point is dependent on the NBN access technology used to deliver the service.

FTTN/FTTC: Your first Telecommunications Outlet which can be the first wall socket in a free standing premises (e.g. house) or your side of the Main Distribution Frame (MDF) in a multi dwelling unit (e.g. apartment).
bb4sirius
Level 2
I also have an Audio recording from the sales signup assuring me a technician will be coming in to set up my wall socket or find it. Please advise when this will be happening.
KarlB

Hi @

Could you please send me a PM (private message) with your Full Name, CID (customer identication number) and your mobile phone number, so I can take a look at your service?

Regards,

Karl