nbn

SOLVED Go to solution
l0zzie0ne
Level 2
signed on for new nbn connection fttc. nbn contactor came & said he needed to climb power pole in street to access telephone cable but wasnt authorised to climb poles. i contacted nbn to see why nbn contractor was not authorised to do do work neccessary to connect nbn...they said dont talk to us it is responsibility of isp to arrange connection ...isp (tpg) said ... not our problem..you need a private contactor.....who & what is a private contractor & why would they be able to access power poles & telstra phone lines if nbn contactors were not....i am totally confused & dont know what ro do next
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
l0zzie0ne
Level 2
nbn installer just left my house..all connected...everything working....very happy

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Shane

Hi @l0zzie0ne ,

Welcome to the community!

We're able to locate your account using your community details and we've seen that the installation issue has been raised to our NBN Provisioning Team and they identified that the issue is with the network controlled by the NBN co. We will raise this for further investigation. We'll provide an update when it's available.

Cheers!

Riezl

Hi @l0zzie0ne, we can see that our Provisioning Team has been in touch and discussed the concerns raised.

As per checking, you have confirmed that the internal issue has been fixed, thus the order has been resubmitted to NBN Co. and we are just waiting for an update regarding the installation date.

Further updates regarding the matter will be provided via Email or SMS. Let us know should you need any assistance. Thank you.

l0zzie0ne
Level 2
nbn installer just left my house..all connected...everything working....very happy
Rica_R

Hi @l0zzie0ne

Thanks for the feedback and we're glad to hear that the connection is already up and running. 

Should you require any further assistance, please let us know. Thank you.