no NBN connection

bali1940
Level 2

I have rung TPG, I have emailed them, I have SMS-ed them and never had a response except to be told on the phone that they are too busy,

My equipment that arrived and was installed 10 days ago has never functioned. I have reverted to ADSL which incidently has improved. I have three (soon to be 4) overseas students trying to do online study.

In the past I have had problems with Telstra's line-in 4 times.

I have rung Telstra who say they have to have a request from my phone provider, in this case Southern Phone but they too wont answer the phone...and when they do I will have to tell them I am moving to TPG for everything - I cannot imagine they will be happy to help.

Can you please arrange a Telstra line check for 0883627217

4 REPLIES 4
David_M

Hi @bali1940 

Thanks for your query!

Let me have a look for you, and I will get back to you ASAP.

There is also a new ''TPG Mobile APP'' to help you with various trouble shooting and account issues, via a mobile phone app.
https://www.tpg.com.au/download

Regards,
David_M

David_M

Hi @bali1940 

I can see you are still using ADSL.

NBN-FTTC curb will be much better suited to high usage.

We are awaiting for you to connect all new the devices to finalise the rest of the NBn installation process.

When the NCD is connected, we are looking for 3x solid blue lights at least to start with. you may need to leave the equipment in for an extended time for the activation, or to determine a fault that can be raised to NBN..

You may check the setup guide that we've created for NBN FTTC here.

https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Broadband-Internet/NBN-Fibre-to-the-Curb-FTTC-Setup-Guide/m-p/7856#M...

Regards,
David_M

bali1940
Level 2

I am unable to find either my message to you this morning or your reply. You emailed me to say you have replied but cant find them...

bali1940

David_M

Hi @bali1940 

The messages are what are posted above.

Thanks,