TPG Community

Get online support

no NBN internet connection

Yanpan920
Level 2

There has been no NBN internet connection since yesterday afternoon. I have checked connection outage page and there is no outage with my address. I tried replugging everything and rebooting everything, nothing worked. Only two lights up on the FTTC device. I just installed my NBN connection and it had been fine for couple of days until yesterday afternoon. I am looking forward to your reply. 

1 REPLY 1
BasilDV

Welcome to the Community @Yanpan920

For customers experiencing any issues with their NBN service, we recommend the best thing to do first is check if there's an outage on the NBN network.

We have created this article that can guide you on How to Check for NBN Network Outage. This will allow you to access more detailed information regarding the cause of the outage.

If there are no known outages in your area, we recommend having a read of our online guide on troubleshooting internet issues for TPG NBN service. Here's the link: https://www.tpg.com.au/support/nbn/troubleshooting

Feel free to also search Community for help with your issue, or contact us and we'd be glad to assist you.

BasilDV