TPG Community

Get online support

scheduling an NBNco installation before a customer gets posession of a property

smithandrewot
Level 2

Why the hell would TPG organise NBN to come out to connect 3 days before I told them I took possession (and therefore get access) to a property?

I have tried 3 times to get the answer to this on the phone and no one can tell me

Thank you for ruining my birthday TPG 

yours truly

Local TPG customer

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi @smithandrewot

We were able to locate your account using your community details and realised that you've been ni touch with our NBN Service delivery team. 

Your location is tagged under the NBN Service class 32, which means your line is not connected to the DPU (Distribution Point Unit) of the FTTC line and an NBN NCD box needs to be installed.

Please be advised that NBN Co is the wholesale provider of NBN services therefore, we are subjected to their connection timeframe as well as scheduling. We advise to contact us at least 3 days prior to your appointment should you wish to reschedule it. In most cases, NBN provides the earliest available date in their system. 

Thus, the Case Manager advised that it is best to proceed with the scheduled appointment tomorrow. Afterwards, tech will report to NBN then back to us if rescheduling is needed. 

Updates will surely be provided where possible. 

We apologise for the incovnenience. 

Regards,

Ahra_G