TPG Community

Get online support

tpg staff transfered customer ph no without informing to the customer

tarakhan2022
Level 2

Hello ,

This is a complain against one of the tpg staff name KEAN . This staff activate the sim card without explaining that the sim card is on the way to be delivered SOON

My customer id is xxxxxxxx and I purchased a new simcard $15 online  for my existing ph no 0478837***on  6th august 2022 and I made a call to tpg customer service at 4.28 pm Australian time on 11/08/2022   to a tpg staff name “KEAN ”with A DIFFERENT  ph no 0431608*** to get an update regarding My sim card delivery .

I asked him about my sim card delivery update then this guy KEAN asked me a verification code AND WHEN I ASKED WHY YOU NEED HE TOLD ME HE CANT PROCEED WITOUT CODE  which I gave him and he activated the  sim card where as the sim card was not even delivered .

I explained him I order this sim card for my wife  and expecting the sim card then he explained me that the sim card has been already dispatched on Monday 8/08/2022 and will take 10 to 14 business days

Kean didn’t mentioned that he already transferred my existing ph to tpg sim card  .

When I came home my ph. no 0478837*** was already disconnected from my previous provider TO TPG and now my ph. got no ph. service at all .

II don’t understand when I haven’t received my sim card yet and how did he transferred the  PH no to tpg without any explaintion .

I am very much frustrated and very much upset with your staff KEAN who don’t have any experience how  to deal with the customer OR ANY CUSTOMER  COMMUNICATION EXPERIENCE

Now I already paid $15 for the sim  card which I haven’t received yet PLUS I lost my ph service now  “THANKS TO TPG AND YOUR TPG STAFF KEAN “ .

I called again tpg customer service mobile section  to find out about this error then I was told by the lady staff that she was do an interrogation and will come back to me after 24 hrs andWILL TRY TO  give compensation .

AM I going to get $15 credit compensation or what ever YOU OFFER .DO YOU GUYS REALLY THINK  THIS  will cover this TPG mistake . IF its like this then I request to keep the compensation to your self or give  it your staff KEAN as a reward from my side  

This is such  a shame From TPG .

I have a TPG NBN connection from last 7 to 8 years and I have to decide to disconnect it as well  tomorrow or day AFTER  until   I get another decent once  .

This  service performance from TPG  is not acceptable at all as a customer  .

I am now with no ph service and I lost all my work call now  as my wife work as as an IT technician and got lost ALL  everything atm .

Your staff mistake made me paid a big loss now and I don’t know for how long until I receive the same card .

I am so much frustrated now and I don’t  want to write more bECAUSE I don’t want to do it as its making me more upset .

VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTMENT AND  SHAME to TPG AND YOUR STAFF KEAN WHO DIDNT HAVE A CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION EXPERience  AND PUT THE CUSTOMER INTO PROBLEM .

I DONT KNOW HOW TO TAKE THIS COMPLAIN BUT AS A CUSTOMER ITS A VERY BIG DISAPPONIMENT .

SHAME ON TPG

THANK YOU FOR BAD SERVICE AND DISCONNECTING MY PH SERVICE .

UMAR KHAN

2 REPLIES 2
BasilDV

Hi @tarakhan2022

We've edited your post as it contains your account username. Please avoid posting any account information on a public thread as it may compromise your account security.

We'll raise this concern to our Complaint resolution team; Customer Relations and a case manager will be in touch with you for further discussion.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @tarakhan2022

Our team would like to discuss this further.

Shoot me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted or email address.

BasilDV