Apple Watch ?

felixmac
Level 2

Will TPG support the new Apple Watch ?

6 REPLIES 6
BasilDV

Good day @felixmac,

Welcome to TPG Community!

If you are talking about the Apple Watch Series 3, which has an eSIM. It should be working with our TPG Mobile given that you have an Apple phone for your AW eSIM to sync the information from it.

If the eSIM of your AW is not functioning, you need to contact Apple/MAC support to check it.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Hi @felixmac,

I just want to correct myself with the information that I've provided.

As I've done some more research on our Mobile SIM plan, the Apple Watch is not yet supported as the eSIM technology is still being assessed. There's no timeframe that was given to us, but as soon as we received an update, we will post it here in our community.

Kind regards,

azeemi
Level 2

Hi,

Now Iphone XS been introduced and it has option for eSIM. any chance TPG will support or we have to move to Telstra?

Regards,

Khurram

BasilDV

Hi @azeemi,

Welcome to TPG Community!

eSIM is currently not supported on our service, since our team is still under assessment.

We don't have a time frame if when is it going to be available, but as soon as an update is available, we'll post it here in the community and on our website.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

felixmac
Level 2
So it is supported ? How much does it cost ?
Shane

Hi @felixmac,

The eSIM is still currently not supported on our service. We don't have a time frame if when is it going to be available.

Regards,

So it is supported ? How much does it cost ?