TPG Community

Get online support

Calls not working local area only

gardel58
Level 2

I am located in North Richmond, New South Wales.  For the past two weeks, phone calls have npt been working, although texts do work.  When I am in nearby Penrith (c 15km away) calls do work.  Mobile phones that are with the Vodaphone network suffer the same problem, so it seems to be an infrastructure issue independant of any particular provider.  Internet searches for outages all say there do not seem to be any problems .  Any help with this?  Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Shane

Hey, gardel58.

We're sad to learn that you're having problem making phone calls, we did an article that you may find helpful this will guide you a basic troubleshooting to fix incoming and outgoing call issues on your mobile.

Troubleshooting issues with Incoming/Outgoing Calls on TPG Mobile

Let us know how it will go.

Cheers!

I am located in North Richmond, New South Wales.  For the past two weeks, phone calls have npt been working, although texts do work.  When I am in nearby Penrith (c 15km away) calls do work.  Mobile phones that are with the Vodaphone network suffer the same problem, so it seems to be an infrastructure issue independant of any particular provider.  Internet searches for outages all say there do not seem to be any problems .  Any help with this?  Thanks.

Shane

Hey, ,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we did an article that you may find helpful this will guide you a basic troubleshooting with the incoming and outgoing call of the mobile service.

Please see the link below and let us know how it will go.

Troubleshooting issues with Incoming/Outgoing Calls on TPG Mobile 

Regards,

@gardel58 wrote: