TPG Community

Get online support

Can't call out or recieve phone calls.

srob
Level 2

Since wednesday 17/01/2024 I have not been able to make calls, or recieve calls on my TPG sim.
I can send and recieve text messages and data is working fine, but no calls. No dial tone and when people call me it gets sent straight to voicemail message bank (however, I am not recieving their messages in my voicemail).

I have tried turning phone off and on again, tried all the trouble shooting advice listed on the website, taken out the sim and put it back in again, etc. to no avail.

On thursday 18/01/2024 I was in a serious car accident when a tree fell on my car. I could not even call emergency services, which was terrifying. I had to wait for a someone to stop their car to call me an ambulance. I can provide proof of car accident.

This is unnacceptable!
How can I call customer service if I cannot call anyone?!?

7 REPLIES 7
Ahra_G

Hi @srob

We hope you're recovering well.

We want to make sure that your service is there when you need it, let's check out what's happening with your calls right here.

So that we can get a clear picture, please send us a private message. We'll take a good look at your account and work to get this fixed as soon as possible.

-Ahra_G

Nelson
Level 2

Hello, I am also facing the same problem where i cannot call or recieve calls, but can still recieve messages and utilise my data.

kate_

Hey Nelson,

We can help get your calls back up and running. Send us a private message, and we'll do some troubleshooting from there.

If you've never sent a PM before, you can check out how to do it here: How do I private message (PM) in the community?

sartake
Level 2

Hello. I recently changed my phone plan over to TPG, also bringing my phone number over with me. Im not able to make any calls. Im not getting any ringtone at all. Thank you for your assistance. Sarah

kate_

Thanks for joining us, Sarah! We'll make sure your calls are working as soon as possible.

Send us a private message, and we'll get it sorted.

825ning
Level 2

Hi there, I am experiencing the same problem. I cannot receive or make calls. I am currently on the VM 21 plan. Appreciate if this issue can be resolved. 
Thanks,

Ahra_G

Hi @825ning,

Please send us a private message and we'll assist further. 

-Ahra_G