TPG Community

Get online support

Can't receive phone call

SOLVED Go to solution
rickymorlo
Level 2

Hi, 

I actived my sim card few days ago, I can make phone call and send/received text message, but I can't received phone call. My friends and wife try to call me several times but everytime it says that the number is unavailable or the phone is off.

I don't understand what is wrong. But this issues is start to create multiple problem especially with my work.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BasilDV

Hi @rickymorlo,

We were able to locate your account using your community details.

I've checked the account and learned that you were able to contact our Mobile team. The issue was resolved after the troubleshooting that was given by them.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
BasilDV

Hi @rickymorlo,

We were able to locate your account using your community details.

I've checked the account and learned that you were able to contact our Mobile team. The issue was resolved after the troubleshooting that was given by them.

Let us know should you require further assistance.

Kind regards,

BasilDV

Jsong
Level 2

I cannot do either. I checked my account's control panel and my phone. It is still happening.

Shane

Hi @Jsong,

Welcome to the community!

Thanks for sending us your details. I was able to locate your account and it shows active. I'd like to know what troubleshooting have you done so far?

Try to do the following below troubleshooting.

• Reset handset
  • Re-seat SIM card
  • Check the error message of the caller when they try to call you

Tell me how it will go.

Cgaffee
Level 2

Hello,

Thanking TPG support  in advance.

l am experiencing the same issue.

I have rest all settings on the mobile phone, as recommended.

To be clear: l can make calls, use Internet services, send text messages,  receive text messages.

What is the solution?

Joseph_D

@Cgaffee

Welcome to TPG Community. I'm sorry to hear you are having issues in receiving phone calls. I got your account using the e-mail address you used.

We ran a test on your connection and we checked the barring service both state that everything should be fine.

We refreshed your connection, please switch the mobile phone off and on.

If this does not fix this, can you check if the issue is for all providers or just one particular provider or person?

Kind regards,

Joseph D