TPG Community

Get online support

Cant send email. Says user is banned from using SMTP AUTH due to previous abuse

SOLVED Go to solution
Shane

Hi @theheartofjapan,

This has been raised to our Postmaster and confirmed that the ban has lifted, let us know should you require further assistance.

Cheers!

PJ89
Level 2

Hi.

I also have this issue.

I have changed my password multiple times in the last week.

Have conducted a full scan of my PC.

Have been able to send emails in Post Office but not from my PC.

Is there someway for this to be rectified please?

PJ89

Angeli

Hi @PJ89

Welcome to TPG Community!

We'll raise your issue with our Postmaster and be in touch with you again for further updates. 

Best regards, 

Angeli

Angeli

Hi @PJ89

Our Postmaster has lifted the ban on your outgoing email message. Please reset your TPG mail and try to do an email test. 

Let us know if you require further assistance. 

-Angeli

PJ89
Level 2

Thank you Angeli for your assistance. PJ89

Rosey55
Level 2

Angeli, Can you do the same for me please? I have been waiting a week. I used auto-responer while away and i assume junk mail bouncing back triggered TPG to block me sending emails. please help.

Rosey55
Level 2

After waiting over 3 hours for a reply, a staff member closes my chat without a word. Why?

clarke73
Level 2

I am having this exact same issue, however changing my password has not fixed the problem.

I was recently overseas so may be an overseas IP address issue? Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Riezl

Hi @clarke73 , please send us a private message with your TPG email address so we can help with your concern. To send a PM, please refer to this link: https://community.tpg.com.au/t5/Welcome/How-do-I-private-message-PM-in-the-community/td-p/4093