TPG Community

Get online support

Change of Plan and csrmode

SOLVED Go to solution
Borgmage
Level 3

Hello 

How do I get my service working again I put in for a change of plan and now get "not registered on network"

I log in and Instead of the normal thing on the mobile page, I found it under other services. but phone status is listed as Active (Moving to Novus) umm ok. Where is Novus is it covid safe there ?? 

clicking other services I get  CSRMODE page but it is usless all options on the page say your service is not active with no option to activate it. 

I also have recived via email with another user name and password for my account that takes me to the same url page as the old password/ username whats going on ?? I never asked for a new one so ??
I have had 7 other change of plans over the past 11 years all have gone smothly but this one idk what has happened. did some forget to activate it, I am paid up in advance. 

I have posted this request before and said waiting for admin to approve however long that takes, sorry if its a double up. 

TPG contact me and get it sorted

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Ahra_G

Hi @Borgmage

We are currently in the process of migrating to a new mobile system hence the notice regarding 'Moving to Novus'. 

If it's not too much to ask, could you please confirm the new username and password via private message?

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Ahra_G

Hi @Borgmage

We are currently in the process of migrating to a new mobile system hence the notice regarding 'Moving to Novus'. 

If it's not too much to ask, could you please confirm the new username and password via private message?

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Borgmage
Level 3

Thank you for your help @Ahra_G  for sorting the issue Smiley Very Happy