TPG Community

Get online support

Continuously: Can't send message with TPG - error 0

SOLVED Go to solution
layhlaing
Level 2

Hi support team, 

I have been getting "Can't send message with TPG - error 0" error message when I send SMS message to any number including TPG mobile numbers in the family. Others in the family have no such issue so there is no issue with the network in the area. Could you please advise what can be done to fix it? Thanks. 

Best regards,

Lay

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aubrey

Hi @layhlaing, are you still getting the same error today? If so, are you able to receive SMS though? Have you tried restarting your phone? A network reset may also help. You can also try your SIM in a different handset.

Let us know how that goes. 

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Aubrey

Hi @layhlaing, are you still getting the same error today? If so, are you able to receive SMS though? Have you tried restarting your phone? A network reset may also help. You can also try your SIM in a different handset.

Let us know how that goes. 

layhlaing
Level 2

Hi Aubrey, 

Thanks for your advice. I was able to receive SMS and tried restarting my phone many time but it didn't fix.

A mobile network settings reset on my Samsung S21 has fixed the issue and I can now send SMS successfully. Cheers. 

Regards,

Lay

Ahra_G

We're glad to know that the issue is now sorted, @layhlaing! Sing out should you require any assistance.