TPG Community

Get online support

Deactivate SIM Card

SOLVED Go to solution
fmangalindan
Level 2

Hi, I’ve been trying to contact customer service through emails and phone calls to cancel my SIM card and plan since I won’t use it anymore, but I haven’t gotten any response. I really need it cancelled as soon as possible.

By any chance, is there anyone here that could help or advise me on what to do please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Aubrey

Hi @fmangalindan, send us a private message with your details and we can go from there.

Thanks!

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Aubrey

Hi @fmangalindan, send us a private message with your details and we can go from there.

Thanks!

fmangalindan
Level 2

I’ve sent it. Thank you so much! 

Kazushi
Level 2

I'm in the same situation as @fmangalindan is. I won't use SIM card anymore. I want to cancel it soon.

How could I do this?

adib_rahmang
Community Manager

Hi @Kazushi, we can help out with that from here. Send us a private message so we can grab some more details from you.

Kazushi
Level 2
How could I send you private messages? Could you send me the link please?
Aubrey
rodoshidebnath
Level 2

Hi, I am not able to find the "send a message" button anywhere for any moderator. Why is that?

Aubrey

Hi @rodoshidebnath, We've set a requirement where a new member must reach Level 2 to be able to send a PM. To reach this level, you just need to post or comment on a thread.

Having that said, you can now send us a private message. Let us know how can we be of help.