TPG Community

Get online support

Faulty SIM - No Phone support

thebobbyd
Level 2

Hi

My SIM seems to be faulty. Often does not connect calls or does not receive calls. I have tested in two phones and issue remains.

I have tried to call the TPG support number on several occasions. Today I called within the normal opening hours (9am to 9pm), was on hold for 60 minutes then had an automated message telling me to call back during opening hours.  I called again, left a phone number for a call back. Received a call back, but no-one was on the line. Just a silent line for 5 minutes then the line hung up.

Please can you help.

1 REPLY 1
Ahra_G

Hi thebobbyd,

We would be more than happy to arrange escalation to assist in this. If you'd like to post back your TPG mobile number or Customer ID via private message we'll ensure our team get in touch to iron things out.

Thanks! 

Ahra_G

Hi

My SIM seems to be faulty. Often does not connect calls or does not receive calls. I have tested in two phones and issue remains.

I have tried to call the TPG support number on several occasions. Today I called within the normal opening hours (9am to 9pm), was on hold for 60 minutes then had an automated message telling me to call back during opening hours.  I called again, left a phone number for a call back. Received a call back, but no-one was on the line. Just a silent line for 5 minutes then the line hung up.

Please can you help.