TPG Community

Get online support

Ignoring the Customer

Grahamrob
Level 2

I have lost count of the number of emails I have sent on the subject of our mobile reception and allied issues.

Germain to the issue is the fact that I have explained to them, that to discuss the matter, they need to ring me on my fixed line (five occasions) and they have still failed to do so.

My complaint: I have two mobile plans with TPG which cannot be used effectively from home because we are in a black spot. Consequently I have need of a fixed line. So I pay for two mobile plans and a fixed line plan that I should not need. And the fixed line charges me for calls to mobiles and 1300/13 numbers. 

I just want to talk to someone in TPG about this issue and the side issues which flow from not having mobile reception. Surely it is not hard to ring on the number I requested.

This morning following my fifth request to phone me on the home phone I received another voice mail asking me to contact them on their 13 number. By the way the message that I had voice mail was only receive when I left home for a doctor appointment.

3 REPLIES 3
BasilDV

Hi @Grahamrob

Welcome to TPG Community!

We were able to locate your account using your community details and will arrange a call from our Mobile tech team to check on this further.

Please send me a PM with your preferred time and best number to be contacted.

How do I private message (PM) in the community

By the way, the call to TPG 13 number is free.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Thank you for sending your contact details, @Grahamrob.

We'll advise our Mobile tech team to call you on Monday between 9AM - 11AM.

BasilDV

BasilDV

Hi @Grahamrob,

We understand that our Mobile tech team has been in touch and the case has been lodged to our Network Engineers.

The account is under monitor and updates will be given by your case manager once available.

In the meantime, if you have any further enquiries or require general information on the matter, contact us here and we'll be sure to get this coordinated for you.

BasilDV